18 February 2008

Miracle..

...I was forced to change myself over the night, I needed to rearrange everything in my mind, to set aside all the things and put them back together in a new way. Next morning I was forced to wake up with new perspective and vision upon the world and the whole universe. The castle of madness I build inside my head and the wall around it collapsed in the matter of minutes. All the thoughts and perspectives I was building my whole life were meaningless in one blink of the eye. Imagine to yourself a force that can cause that, that can purify the chaos and evil in one given moment. All of that happened to me and for the first time in my life I truly opened my eyes. The things I started to see after that changed me forever, after all those years my life truly started in that moment. After that, the next morning I woke up as completely another person, in the dawn I saw a miracle. I started to notice those little things for the first time. I started to see how meaningless I was before, how I was taking everything for granted and just ignoring all of that. I was evil to the true things that surrounded me and loved me. And I loved all the things that were meaningless and that were drowning me into the ocean of despair and sadness. Everything was new, and I didn’t change the world to achieve that, I changed myself, and instantly I got the whole new perspective, a beautiful one. Like I had new eyes, I started to see and understand everything that was hidden, unknown or not understandable for me. But I was given that opportunity only because I wanted to know more than others, because I was always aware deep inside that there is more than this material world, I knew that there is something more than the life I was living...

1 comment:

Namuani said...

hey...
i know the feeling that you are talking about... it is the most beautiful and painful feeling..you are happy to finally be free of the lies and the meaningless way that you have been living you life in, but painful because you realized how you have been laying and have been lied to for so long...
its bitter sweet but just at the beginning.
Then you realize how everything you have know is not like it seams, and just because u are finally awake it dosan't mean that others are to..
take care....
namuani