23 January 2008

Roads..

"We must start to build our own roads, our own paths we will follow in life. It is hard and for someone impossible, but it is the only way. And all you need to do is to make that decision, and once you decide you will build your own road, your own way of life, things will start to reorganize to help you. With the effort, success will come by itself. Once you reject to follow paths others prepared for you, but only in order so you can serve them, you will be banished from civilization, far away from things others have made already..."

..and then start living for yourself, your own prosperity. We all know what is best for us, but it seems most of the people don't follow that. It is hard to do some changes in life, it is hard to take a risk. Yet, many times we can realize that accepting that risk can bring us success. So, going in completely another direction can be best possible thing to do...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful...
...Nađoh nešto malo vremena,pa da ti komentiram...
...Ali ne znam šta da napišem,jer sam još u šoku...
Sve tvoje riječi...toliko su me ohrabrile...
...I believe in every single word that is written, I trust you,and I always will,until my soul leave this world...

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful...
...Pronađoh malo vremena da ti komentiram,ali ne znam šta da napišem,jer sam još uvijek u šoku...
...Sve tvoje riječi...toliko su me ohrabrile...
...I believe in every word that is written,I trust you,and I always will,until my soul leave this world...